Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

why do u guys like this?

the only reason i gave it a 6 was becuase the animation was so nicely done but the vidoe itself isnt funny at all and just rediculously gay..

$eG@ $eG@

whats happened to newgrounds?

i used to love this site...came back and now theres garbage like this!? its not even funny its fuckin LAME

A Story Of Sorrow A Story Of Sorrow

?

you gove out all these reasons why my flash should be better with ""face expressions"" and stuff like that so i decide to see one of your "amazing flash movies" of your own and i see this!? -by the way anyone else reading this my flash is called Attack of the Basic. man you should be making better flash videos before naming a bunch of shit that wasn't even true in my video.things not true such as you mentioning that there were no face expressions in the flash? theres whole parts on face expresions in my video such as right before he gets attacked by the zombie it shows his face going into shock. also there was a close up on his eye to show his expression. you clown all he does is bob his head back and forth. you said my flash was boring and yours is just a clown that DOESN"T EVEN MOVE stays still holds a flower and thats it. it was like 30 seconds long. my flash had 5 or six songs in it. o ya by the way my flash atleast had credits and a replay button...yours just restarted all over again. i even bothered to add a fucking scene selection. before you judge my flash you should do way better work of your own.

Kermit Kombat Kermit Kombat

that was the best.

"those were 10 dollar glasses asshole."

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Great

This is one of my favorite flash videos.