Cooking Sama Cooking Sama

why do u guys like this?

the only reason i gave it a 6 was becuase the animation was so nicely done but the vidoe itself isnt funny at all and just rediculously gay..

$eG@ $eG@

whats happened to newgrounds?

i used to love this site...came back and now theres garbage like this!? its not even funny its fuckin LAME

A Story Of Sorrow A Story Of Sorrow

?

you gove out all these reasons why my flash should be better with ""face expressions"" and stuff like that so i decide to see one of your "amazing flash movies" of your own and i see this!? -by the way anyone else reading this my flash is called Attack of the Basic. man you should be making better flash videos before naming a bunch of shit that wasn't even true in my video.things not true such as you mentioning that there were no face expressions in the flash? theres whole parts on face expresions in my video such as right before he gets attacked by the zombie it shows his face going into shock. also there was a close up on his eye to show his expression. you clown all he does is bob his head back and forth. you said my flash was boring and yours is just a clown that DOESN"T EVEN MOVE stays still holds a flower and thats it. it was like 30 seconds long. my flash had 5 or six songs in it. o ya by the way my flash atleast had credits and a replay button...yours just restarted all over again. i even bothered to add a fucking scene selection. before you judge my flash you should do way better work of your own.

CHINESE Kung Fu CHINESE Kung Fu

The graphics were good........

The graphics were amazing but the video was too short. The loading video was almost as long as the main video itself. next time make another video with graphics that good but longer, and it will do a hell of a lot better. anyways great job on the graphics.

Link's Quest For Ass Link's Quest For Ass

The Fucking bomb

I cant wait till you send more videos in, if theyre half as funny as this, theyd still be awesome.

xritualfaminex responds:

Thank you very much. =)

MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1 MISTARY MAN STEILS CADNY1

funny

it was funny when the camera was zooming into his face and he says "you big sack of fuck."

HarryPotterQuidditch HarryPotterQuidditch

That was funny

That was funny when harry potter kept getting hit in the face. The onlt problem was that the sound sucked.

Xiao Xiao No. 3 Xiao Xiao No. 3

Great

this is one of my favorite flash videos.

Yum Yum Poop Yum Yum Poop

uh........

I was going to give it a 1 but 1 is "this makes poop look good" and that is what the movie is about. The sound and humor is good. But still what kind of movie is about a little blue guy taking a shit and then rubbing it on his face? I am sorry but the storyline is kind of blamess.